Re: Having trouble installing VGStorm titles.

Nooo, not McCaffee!
Still it can't be worse than Avg is these days, my lady can't even play Alteraeon on her machine without being blocked and the screens are utterly inaccessible, including the uninstall screen so we can't get rid of the bloody thing big_smile.

glad you got it sorted.