Re: Having trouble installing VGStorm titles.

Hmmm, this is odd, I've got windows 10 here and both paladin of the skies and manamon installed fine, I'm also running windows defender, then again I did turn the security down a bit so now it just warns me rather than acting without letting me know.

I still wish  trading was bit more doable without need all that port forwarding shenanigans so I could complete my manapedia, then again I can't recall where I was in the game na dprobably need to give things another go.