Re: Care to share some tips for developer?

Gypsy, welcome to the forum!  I'm excited to hear that we've gained another potential developer, since that is always a good thing.  I don't have any current experience with mobile games, and the experience I do have was not with accessible ones, so I don't think I'd be much help with that.  I believe mobile games written in Unity suffer with the problem you mentioned above, where Talkback needs to be disabled in order to get input to work properly.  I could be wrong, but I do remember reading about that when I was doing some Unity stuff several months back.

Sooner or later someone will chime in who has more experience in this area.  Mobile developers may know the answer, but mobile gamers will definitely know if they're ever asked to disable certain phone features to get games to work.

Once again, welcome!