Re: Care to share some tips for developer?

Hi Aprone, thanks for a warm welcome. I indeed use Unity 3D, maybe other developers will find it interesting that input works in latest (2017.2.0f3) version of the engine. But it is still far from being intuitive and user friendly in my opinion.

On one hand talkback helps in regular phone usage and I have mixed feelings to ask user to turn it off, on the other hand I want to have full control over input. Maybe I did something wrong, but to do simple swipe I had to tap the screen to gain focus, then double tap to start gesture where second tap was starting swipe. And I had to do it in right timing. Dear mobile gamers, is it common to play accessibility games like this?

About second part, I was wondering why Speech To Text is not in common use for user interfaces. I can only think of language support but maybe I am missing something.