Re: bk3, a few questions on weapons

Awesome, I really enjoied reading your story. It motivates me to continue translating the game center. I've done 2 out of 6 minigames so far, but the bread crusher is a little bit tough.
The magical ball is extremely, unbelievably, cheat-ishly useful in fact because it can start the shadow mode for you and the effect doesn't end even if you switch to other weapons! Have fun breaking the most basic rule of the game world by just adding a tiny keystroke with the usual R key.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flackers via Audiogames-reflector