Street Fighter Accessibility?

I've been getting into fighting games recently, mainly Injustice 2, after I was told that it was playable with no sight.   I've really enjoyed the game, and found that, while I'ts not perfect, I can usually play against most sighted players no problem.  The only issue that i have really come across is a lack of competition, as my internet is nowhere near good enough for online play, and the majority of gamers in my area are into street fighter and a few other more obscure titles like guilty gear.
I would gladly join them in the other games, however, injustice and mortal kombat (the NRS games) are the only ones that I've found to be playable.  Apparently the street fighter games are also somewhat accessible, but try as I might, I can't get them to work for me.  Whenever I have tried to play them (mainly street fighter five), I have no idea what's going on, as the sounds don't seem nearly as clear as the NRS games.

If anyone here has tips/tricks for the street fighter games, I would greatly appreciate your responses.

I appoligise if a similar topic has already been posted.  If so, please post a link, and I will gladly check it out.

Sincerely,
Ultradude306