Re: Street Fighter Accessibility?

know the characters. I don't and always play with seth, but that's not how to do it. With mortal kombat I can play any character, but with street fighter I just haven't spent enough time playing to learn. Where headphones if you can, that way you'll know the positions of the characters in stereo. The best way to learn the sound of the character your playing with is with headphones, to spam a punch button or something to hear what it sounds like and learn the difference between hitting and being hit. Also not sure what platform your playing on, but for me on xbox, I do believe there's vibration when you get hit, could be mixing that up with mk and injustice though as they both do that. Yeah actually I don't think street fighter does it. Just learn the sounds, that's really all I can tell you. There isn't an accessibility mode for super street fighter 4 arcade addition, at least not one i'm aware of.