Re: Street Fighter Accessibility?

Quick update.

Tried SFV  on a friend's console,  and it's definitely playable.

The advice you guys gave seemed to help quite a bit.

The only issue I'M now  coming across is the  difference between the game play slash mechanics in SFV compared to the NRS titles.    Does anyone know of some good YouTube channels, websites, etc. that would be a good place to find out more about the game (I.E.  combos, matchup's, etc.). While I've  found some stuff out on YouTube and other sites,  the format doesn't seem to be very accessible when  compared to what's out there for games like injustice.

A good example of what I'm talking about is videos like this one.  https://youtube.com/watch?list=PLq17GmZ … oCkWR9dAoo

In contrast, most of the tutorial videos for SFV just flash the inputs up on the screen, with no commentary.

Thanks,
Ultradude306