Re: Monthly chat November 2017

Recently my depression has gotten worse again and I'm having trouble controlling it, in fact this last Sunday I spent about 40 minutes in the freezing cold because I needed to think to myself. I realize that was stupid now, and in retrospect I realize that had I been in the right mind I wouldn't have done something so idiotic. I've been wanting to start singing, but I keep holding back because I'm not really a fan of letting my voice be heard by other people and poring my heart out in that fashion. Every time I tell myself that I'm just going to pick the microphone up and sing, I never go through with it. I don't know why I get so nervous about letting my voice be heard by other people, but I do. I guess it's because when I was little I sang a song and my parents clapped their hands, and obvious attention scares me in general. I'm afraid of having publicity drawn to me. I believe some day I'm gonna get over that though.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector