Re: Monthly chat November 2017

Last I heard scrolling battles your world was still rather experimental and up in the air, nice to hear it's going well, I probably need to  play it and do a db page at some point, actually I have been doing some db updates which I'm fairly pleased about, since I've been adding some things that need pages, hopefully everything should be in order and I should have a news item ready for next week, well it'll have to be next week owing to the fact that I have left my update log file on my desktop and mrs. dark and I are staying with my parents until Sunday since we have yet another! firework display on Ssaturday evening big_smile.

Actually I've not been well, have come down with a relapse of my annoying throat issue that gives me pain whenever I swallow which I experienced a few weeks ago and doesn't make singing fun, so my singing lesson today was rather irritating and I'm not too happy with myself, though on the plus side my lady and I did do a rather nice duette version of Panis Angelicus which we'll hopefully be doing in concert relatively soon (and hopefully my voice will be in something like working order).

As regards the stage fright thing, one thing I find myself is that I'm petrified up until I actually get out there and begin, then I get this massive adrenaline rush when I'm actually communicating with the audience, it's a really nice feeling, albeit I'm petrified right up until the moment I start.

Reading wise I'm still plugging away with polgara the sorceress but it's more irritating than I remember, though hopefully it'll improve as time goes on.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BigGun via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : saiteja via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BlindJedi via Audiogames-reflector