Re: You find yourself in the year 1800. What do you do?

well I would have an everlasting battery on my brand new moto e-4 phone and internet, somehow. because this is stated in the first post. So this would effect what I would do. And I would dramatically change history. first I would seek out the top scientists of the day along with very important people in the United States at the time. I would then show them videos, very realistic-looking-videos having to do with the borg and people being assimilated from star trek shows. I would also show them videos about warp drive and other star trek tech. I'd also happen to be carrying my android tablet and a 3d printer with me in a backpack at the time. When meeting with people even if I could not gain access to the important people of the day, I'd show regular people the 3d printing technology and would ask them to greatly improve upon it. I would inspire them by telling them that if they did not improve upon their technology quickly, forget about the upcoming world wars, yes I'd tell them about world war 1 and world war2 and so on but I would tell them that it is because of the world wars and people not acting fast enough that it's because of these things that about a year after world war1 that all of humanity is assimilated by the borg. So the scientists of the day would hopefully watch the videos on the star trek technology and would believe that it's needed to defend against the borg, klingons and romulans. I bet people in 1800 would think the videos were real and in my time only  a few escape the borg romulan alliance and the distruction of humanity in 2005 or so. So anyway they'd study my technology and in a panic they'd improve upon it. Then when I'd find a way to return to my own time I would be living in a world with fantastic new technologies. all because I went back in time to 1800  and would successfully convince the people of that time that they must pull together and work as a world united to come up with ways to combat the threat of the borg, romulans and klingons.