Re: You find yourself in the year 1800. What do you do?

Oh yes, any sort of modern tech would definitely be seen as supernatural, most likely an evil force of some sort. As a woman, I'd probably have to be especially careful of who I showed that technology to, because I'd probably be accused of being a witch or something. Then again, I also wonder how much the people of that time would be capable of understanding, since there were so many other discoveries before the internet was even thought of.

Where I am now would certainly be farmland in 1800, so I'm sure I'd spend my days harvesting crops and other such things. At least I'd have the entertainment provided by my phone at the end of a long workday.