Re: Inheritance NSFW Text Based Game

Dragomier wrote:

Ashaman,
  I have not been playing very long, but I have noticed some spelling and gramatical mistakes. I come to you with a proposition: I will edit the game for you, if you have need of it. I know it is a far reaching proposition, but I am a writer myself and am more than willing to do this.

I'm guessing you're playing an A1 build?  If so, I've actually dropped most of the game's content through a spell checker which I assume will have fixed much of what you have noticed.

That said, I'm always interested in bringing talented individuals into the project.  Writers particularly (The proof reading would be very welcome as well.) would be welcome as I want to encourage people to create content for the game which I would in turn drop into the game.  The writers would get full credit for their work and the extra content would help to grow the game faster than I could on my own.

If you're honestly interested in contributing, feel free to shoot me a PM and we can talk about it further.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Adel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector