Re: Inheritance NSFW Text Based Game

Dragomier wrote:

I just tried the A 1 B version, and I'm curious, can you actually do anything? I tried talking to Anna about six times. Nothing happens. Ever.

The A1 build group has only a couple of pieces of interactive content past the intro.  The build as as much a way of testing the functionality of those scenes as anything else.  It would require a tremendous amount of grinding those scenes in order to shift your stats enough to start seeing new content within those scenes.

The A2 build group adds several more interactive scenes as well as starting to add some of the features which will be featured in the game (Sleeping, Eavesdropping, and Punishments)

The next build group will feature the sex mechanic as well as the first set of mealtime events.  And the build after that will most likely be where Conversation options start appearing with most of the other functions which have been written already.  All the while, I will be making an effort to add new content to existing functions in the game.

Patience.  The game is in a fairly early state right now and I'm adding new content as quickly as I am able.  If you want to follow progress, I make sure to keep all of my progress related posts over on Patreon as free posts so people know what's being worked on if they are interested.  Otherwise, keep your eyes pealed here for the next update!  The goal right now is to have a new build of this out around the 7th or 8th of next month, though if things go well it may happen the week before that.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Adel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector