Re: Describing pictures for blind people

Blackbird,

I hope this might help you.

The way blind people from birth imagine things is determined by several factors: First of all, the environment. We are taught by others that the sun in the sky is a relaxing presence. So even though we can't see it, a part of our mind, a deep part of it, can envisage it. Secondly, the way we feel things also has a relation to our imagination. I, for example, can imagine that a blue sky, with the sun shining down upon you and a pleasant wind is relaxing, and imagine that the eyes are seeing it, which would obviously be more relaxing for a sighted person.
Best,
Thunderfist