Re: Flexible survival mud

Well on the one hand the premise is certainly a little odd and I won't pretend that some of the descriptive language and a few of the in game mechanics can be on the rough side, eg, you do get descriptions of your characters genitalia, and some of the actions such as losing in combat directly equate to rather overthetop intercourse, and you can actually milk your own character to get a debuff combat item.

On the other hand, if you can accept the premise there are a lot of  ways to limit the game's output, for example the perks graceful in defeat and self control mean that you won't ravish or be ravished by monsters after combat, and the perk cold fish means that you won't randomly start getting messages  about your characters' increasing libido.

I'd actually say on the hole the game is less adult than the single player version, though mostly that is because the single player version has far more combat.

In community terms, I have been quite impressed. There are a lot  automated controls in place to insure that you can make it clear what you are and aren't interested in, but even if you don't set these, nobody will try to get you involved in something you don't want to, that seems to be a major part of the game's etiquette.

when I started the mud I was careful to set my rp preference to none, since erotic rp is definitely not! something  want to do for a start it'd feel rather too disloyal to the wonderful lady i am married to, without whom I'd likely still be suffering far too major genophobia to go anywhere near a game like this, however when i did try a little in character chat and introduction just to test the waters, people were absolutely fine, just discussing character backgrounds and the world and such and nothing unsavoury.

While I am enjoying the game quite a lot, the quests, the activities,  the rather unique combat and the world,  it is certainly not everyone's cup of tea.