Re: DARK studios scenes, first pack of installed minimovies

ah right listen up folks.
Just don't pay atention to what he does, or says. I know this guy very well, I even have him on skype but, he's just a little kid, he's like 12 years old according to what I know, and aprone muted him on swamp. the way he always behaves is not the best and, I think SLJ is totally right. I downloaded the thing as usual to see what it was, and believe it or not this doesn't makes sence to me. I mean, dude, why on earth you promote this thing as an app? come onn, he's trying to distribute it like the latest and gratest app ever made, but unfortunately this is just poor and useless mumbo jumbo. I recognize, however that some of the scenes where good and made me laugh, but using true voice wasn't an original thing. ah by the way, in one of the scenes he uses aprone's name in the credits, and I'm 100 percent sure that the swamp scene wasn't made by him, but it was made by someone else who shared it here in audio games, I don't remember who but I'm sure it wasn't him.
That's all I have to say, just don't pay atention to this. Oh, a forgot to say something: I can't say that little kids can make great stuff, as an example Burak impressed me with his buss simulator when it was first releaced. But this isn't the case, just look at his behavior, if you don't agree with him, then all he does is curse you and throw out bad words.
That's all I gotta say. THanks, Andres

  • Re: [Audiogames... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Andy93
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: SLJ
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: defender
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Andy93
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: defender
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ghost rider
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Andy93
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: SLJ
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: the terminator
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: SLJ
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: AstralAudio