Re: Playroom, ban for no reason

I agree, but there in lies the problem. With most, if not all of these "I've been banned for no reason" threads, no proof is ever given or offered that the story we are being fed is the truth with nothing left out. Nor is there any way to know for certain what to believe or not to believe, unless the developer in question comes on here to explain his side of the story.

I could easily create a thread saying I've been banned from some game, and unless who I am known as on that game is known, there is no way to verify or disprove my story.

And unless somebody invites the developer to come on here to tell his side of the story, all we ever get is the complainer's side.