Re: Playroom, ban for no reason

Moderation!

while Storm productions has at least remained civil in this topic, it is! actually a rule not to discuss bans from other games on here for precisely the reason highlighted in this thread, namely it tends   to cause a lot of drama and doesn't really help the situation at all.

In the end a game admin is in charge of their game, and what they do is up to them, there isn't anything either I, nor this forum, nor most of the people on it can do, even if the game admin is a forum member themselves.

So this topic is being closed since I don't believe there is any productive avenue of discussion here, and things are likely just to get worse.

To those who think we're being too lenient about this matter, I will remind them that yes, we have banned at  least one member for repeated complaints about being banned from other games and are prepared to do it again if necessary to keep the peace. Hopefully it won't be necessary, but it the option is definitely not closed.