Re: Playroom, ban for no reason

Like I said, this topic is not of a productive kind, so I agree with you on that point. But I will stand by my idea that for example my complaints to Redspot admins and Sam Tupy were only informative in letting people know what they can expect, and my proof was in ... well the developer himself confirming my story but we had disagreements + there were lots of other factors involved that he did not consider.

What we can determine here is that Storm Productions was banned, else why would he create a topic with that title if he wasn't. We don't know why or anything else other than he was banned. He'll have to give us more background info before we can start weeding out ... well actually that won't happen and nothing good will come from it anyway.