Re: Eurofly Enhanced Mod

I too would love a more realistic game and would be glad to help Beata test when it got to that point. I like Eurofly for what it is and I mean no disrespect here but I’ve always been fascinated by planes and would like something more realistic. Something that Tube Sim did was the training school. I think that would be important for a flying sim to have. I think it’s unrealistic how you have the same call number all the time and that you don’t have to wait for luggage to be loaded. It is also kind of annoying to be thrown back to the menu each time you complete a task. Running across a busy airport or having to bring a plane back to the hanger for another would be more realistic. It be cool to start with a smaller airplane company and work your way up to Jet Blue, Continental, British Airways and other big airliners. If you wanted to go real technical with aviation details playing a sim where you’re a plane tester for Bowing or Airbus would be really cool! I think Bowing flies and tests every plane before delivering it to the airline. There is a lot of events and stuff that are missing. Although some of these are rare they would be nice to have. Fires, terrorist attacks, being rerouted in flight not just when you get to the destination, more emergency landings, fights with passengers, over booking issues and so on. I found it odd how you don’t have a co-pilot or any other crew you can work with while flying the plane. This could be a sound issue but to me it often sounds like the flight attendant is walking in and out of the cockpit which is supposed to be a locked down area. I also would like to be able to do tasks in whatever country/continent I want.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bleeblat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bleeblat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bleeblat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bleeblat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector