Re: Eurofly Enhanced Mod

Which 64-bit apps have unreadable lists with NVDA? All the ones I've seen have no reading issues. And the realism may be an issue if his goal to make an educational project is actually correct. I thought when I read the original Eurofly description it said an atlas and flight sim for educational purposes. So that would seem to me that would mean you'd want the map and flight data to be as accurate as possible. Unless that wasn't his intent. Games are not always just for fun, they're often used as a learning tool. I was under the impression that that was the stated intent of this project. And yes, x86_64 is a bad hack, but since 32-bit won't properly address the RAM and processor resources found in modern hardware, in the future 64-bit may be an issue. Yes, it's a pain to get 64-bit on Windows to work because MS implements it badly, but he got a working version for 1.7.7, so people would've come to expect that unless he was to clearly state that he no longer wishes to bother with 64-bit support. Either way all of the bugs and issues with this game could be very easily and quickly resolved, once we have some established communication channels with the creator so we can all figure out where we'd like the project to be going. As soon as the beta cycle opened, the developers dropped of the online chat, for example, and that's not a good way to interact with beta testers. What we need is a lot of respectful communication, since there is a lot of people in this community that could help the game along if we had that.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bleeblat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bleeblat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bleeblat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bleeblat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector