Re: A few features I wonder if we could get

Well with spoiler tags, not all  tags I've seen on forums actually hide the spoilers, many just put them in a different  colour and write the word "spoiler" before them,  which is a little pointless if your using a screen reader (you might as well just write the word "beware reader, you might as well just write the word "beware spoilers" yourself.

I'll check the admin settings though.
As before  and as is the case with pm notifications, it depends firstly on what is available, and secondly on what extra stuff Richard and Sander have the time to  code, install or modify (and an Agnet ap would  definitely come under that heading I think).