Re: Rockin' Alexa (Echo) Beat Box Jam I did.

I sent you a email via the forum the other day. It mustn't have made it to you. I'll send you a PM. I can only script using the jaws language. If you have a copy of jaws, you could try my guitar rig scripts if you like. They'll allow you to build a custom rack, add or swap out components to an existing preset, bypass or delete components from a preset, as well as accessing the controls directly from the GR window if you wanted to do that. I think you mentioned being able to access the parameters, but when I try to do that in Sonar or Reaper, I just get a massive list of stuff saying p001, p002, or something. I'm sure parameters in older versions of GR5  were labelled properly.