Re: Rockin' Alexa (Echo) Beat Box Jam I did.

Hmm, well, I don't have Jaws.  As for finding rack stuff, I can find it in OCR, but can't really switch anything out, but I found myself not really needing to, although I can turn stuff on and off.  With SIBIAC, I was able to navigate the preset tree with speech. Same with Absynth 5.

AZ is working on bugs in SIBIAC, then we're going to bring it over to Reaper.  RIght now, there's a problem, and he thinks it's related to Windows updates, that's causing SIBIAC to not focus  properly on the associated window.  Not sure though.  He's learning Python as he codes it, so  yeah.  He may be interested in any help if anyone reads this that might could.

Me, I'm not a programmer, just a tester.