Re: Rockin' Alexa (Echo) Beat Box Jam I did.

I sent you a email via the forum the other day. It mustn't have made it to you. I'll send you a PM. I can only script using the jaws language. If you have a copy of jaws, you could try my guitar rig scripts if you like. They'll allow you to navigate the rack to check what components are present and adjust their controls, go to the components window and build a custom rack, add or swap out components, bypass or delete components, turn on/off right left channels, hi q, adjust input and output, and search presets and access the presets list. I think you mentioned being able to access the parameters, but when I try to do that in Sonar or Reaper, I just get a massive list of stuff saying p001, p002, or something. I'm sure parameters in older versions of GR5  were labelled properly.