Re: Iphone 8 home button trouble?

@ironcross32:
The home button on the 8 works exactly like it does on the 7. I upgraded last year to an 8 from a 7. There is honestly not a major difference physically about the 8.
@Dark:
I had an iPhone 6 and upgraded to a 7 in 2016. It did take a little while getting used to the new home button. But I agree with the above post. You should not be having this much trouble adjusting.
If you do not have issues with motor skills, it really makes me wonder if something is wrong with the phone itself. But you should try to keep using it for a while longer. Maybe you will adjust to it after you’ve practiced for a few days...