Re: iOS text game, A Dark Room, update released

Hi.
amirrajan: Welcome to the forum. Nice to see you here.
It would be great to have a much better description of the game in the app store. Sorry to say, but the description doesn't really motivate people to buy this, to see what's like, without having heard about the game from other places.
Then, I would like to ask if it's possible to design the way updates are read in other ways. I've missed a lot of updates because I didn't know they were comming, and I would like to see a way to repeet the last or few last spoken updates, or much better, if they were readable with Voiceover directly on the screen so you could swipe to the text.
The accessibility mode is really awesome, and it's so fantastic that you have been so much willing to make this, so you have forced yourself to beat the game only using Voiceover!
I look forward to play the game some more, and yesterday, I had my first battle in the old house. I survived with 1 hp left! Yay! smile