Re: iOS text game, A Dark Room, update released

Great with the fixes Amir. Regarding hints I am a little surprised that people have hints turned off since  your by no means the first  person who uses vo hints  to provide extra  information, indeed some accessible Iphone games would be unplayable without them.

Regarding a description, I do see the point on preserving mystery since discovery is a good portion of the game however I do think it'd help to let people know exactly what kind of game dark room is, ---- particularly since it has the potential to appeal not to just text adventure fans but fans of resource management and stratogy as well.

Something like:

A dark room, a burning fire, a wide and dangerous world.
a minimalist text adventure by michael townsend.
developed at doublespeak games and inspired by candy box.

A dark room is a journey into your imagination using the power of text. Wake up in darkness and  keep the fire burning to stave off the night. Journey  out into a huge, randomly generating world map with many locations and dangerous encounters, search for loot and clues about the mysterious world outside your small firelit home. Recruit and manage a band of followers, build weapons and other items and make sure you carry enough food and water as you journey ever farther into the barren world, since the only answers are out there, and the farther you go, the more you will uncover.