What are your expectations for 2018 in terms of PC and mobile gaming

Hello guys,
Since this hasn't been asked yet and since I am a curious Person, I want to know what you guys expect for 2018 in Terms of gaming.
Let's start with mine:
more Story-driven games (games with an in-depth Story mode, NOT text adventures)
Simulation games (restaurant etc.)
more Mainstream games being made accessible
less flame wars on audiogames.net (I know this is being dealt with, but can we just be a bit more nice to each other?)
Yeah, that's about it from me, now awaiting your list!

Happy Gaming!
Julian

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : CrystalD via Audiogames-reflector