Re: The Allure of Wanton Cove

@Ashaman thanks for the updates.  i will admit playing adult games has been something I've had to get used to since up until two years ago I suffered extreme genophobia,   which my wife has been able to cure  me of (one reason you'll see other topics from me about adult games on the forum since I'm trying to explore things and see where I stand currently, especially after discovering that some adult games are really awesome  games in their own right even if you don't have a specific interest in erotica).

I'll have a go at one of the latest builds when I can and see about expanding the  db  description a little, I'd also be interested to know if some of the previous games  you created on your patrion like puppet master would have similar  interfaces and  accessibility to wanton cove.

Btw, are you a wheel of time fan? That's the only other time I have  encountered Ashaman.

Oh, and one miner note,  since most people on this forum use screen readers, it's a little   long winded to have to wade through an entire previous forum message to get to a new reply, one reason why we just usually use an at sign and a person's name to address them, and  only use the quote function if you want a small  part of the previous comment to reply to.

It's not that there is anything directly wrong with using the quote function, it is just that with screen readers, the less miscellaneous info to get through, the better.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : erik-pro via Audiogames-reflector