Re: The Allure of Wanton Cove

@Dark
I've been trying to get my wife to play story driven RPG games for probably 15 years now, but she just wont give it a chance, . . . . that said, ask her to play tabletop RPGs and she's almost always ready to go, . . . and miniature games she likes even more than that.

Writer huh?  Well, if you ever have the urge to write for Inheritance, I actually set that project up with the intention of including user created content.   If that's something that ever interests you now, or in the future, feel free to let me know and we can discuss details.  wink  For that matter, I've got a writing contest going right now:  https://www.patreon.com/posts/inheritance-15637040

The thing that always bothered me about CoC and TiTS is how he ended one and started the other.  It felt like he lost heart at the end of CoC and rushed things, it felt to me like it lacked the depth of much of the other content.  Besides, the game was good enough that there was plenty of room for further expansion, so it was a shame to see it fall short of its potential as well.  TiTS is a lot of fun, but to me it never really had the same depth to it that CoC did (I never minded the interface though)

I've tried sending messages to people involved with CoC and its mods, but questions, comments, and even offers to contribute were never responded to.  I gave up on that a long time ago.  Matter of fact, one of the reasons that I try so hard to reply to every message I receive is because it always bothered me that most developers never responded to anything I ever said, and I thought the world of those who DID take the time to reply, even if it was just a few words.  Besides, I enjoy staying engaged with the fans of my work.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : erik-pro via Audiogames-reflector