Re: The Allure of Wanton Cove

Well with Mrs. Dark she hadn't tried games before we got married, though she loves  crossword and trivia type games (we have now started d daily runs of trivia games with our new amazon echo dot which is nice to do together).

She hasn't got heavily into detailed rpgs etc yet, though has tried some audio  arcade games and the like,  and she absolutely loved    live tabletop rp when we managed  to do  it.

I actually write myself,  though at the moment I am still! trying to finish a doctoral thesis  in philosophy (despite being slapped with multiple extentions), and hope to get more original work done when i've finished that,  though even the bits of writing I do for this site ad other places can get fairly intensive.
I always had the impression that Alex Comfort was sort of the authority on these sorts of things discussed in a fairly calm and adult  h (he even  has a page on wikipedia0, and I did find the fact he's both very  honest, and perfec tly straight forward quite helpful, indeed the way he describes sexual therapists dealing with people with intensive genophobia was pretty much how my lady dealt with me instinctively.

Btw, as  regards coC I've not played much of the game so far since basically I was  doing an access check, though  did like the world and writing as well as the combat mechanics.

I  was also trying to compare the CoC interface to that in trials in tainted space t see  what is wrong with the latter and what to discuss with the developers, though whether any changes will   be made access wise to label the buttons i am not sure (sadly with the CoC  remake Mod I've had no  response whatsoever, which usually means a no go in terms of accessibility).

one game I'm not certain of at the moment is fall of eden which is on Fenoxo's site, since on the one hand it seems absolutely impossible to click on anything with a screen reader, on the other the  hotkeys for the various  shortcuts work fine, the problem I have is determining which  hotkey corresponds  to which thing.

Have you played fall of Eden? can you say anything about the interface/ it seems a similar sort of thing to CoC though with a slightly  slightly different setting.

I will say with adult games generally sice it's been an area of games I've not bee able to play, part of the reason I'm dealing with a lot of these now is  simply that of experience, since hay, I like games!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : erik-pro via Audiogames-reflector