Re: audio game market and audio game status around the world

This is an interesting topic.
I'm from the UK. So my first machine had windows 98. I remember we used to grab all the noisy screen savers we could find and just spend my time with those at home, and sometimes transfer them to school as well. One of the funniest things was when I'd accidentally set up a dinosaur screen saver with an actual time to activate, and the thing came on during a lesson this dinsaur was roaring outside the corridor, luckily it was very easy to stop so no harm done.
Well eventually I got windows xp but we still had dial-up. We learned about audiogames, I forgot exactly how though. My first audiogame was the esp pinball demo, this was back before you had pinball classic or extreme, and esp softworks was alive and well.
I remember spending four hours grabbing the monkey business and alien outback demos.
Then we got broadband, and boom. Troopanum, Hunter, all the bsc stuff, Super Liam from l-works the very earl concept demo.Then I
found out about audiogames.net and I've never looked back since.
I feel like audiogames are coming back again. What seems to happen these days is we get two or three very good games a year, sometimes only one, but we also get years where it kind of explodes a bit, and I think 2018 is going to be one of those, we've got A Hero's Call already, Liam from l-works is creating Brain Station, there's that hting called Echos of Levier coming as well, so that's already two upcoming games, plus one released one. Where as in 2017 and 2016 there was literally no idea of what was coming, and stuff just hit.
One of the Japanese devs seems to do one new project or an update each ear, so I wonder what we'll get this year, if last year was audiostrike, from a dev that we don't hear from too often.