Re: audio game market and audio game status around the world

I find that an interesting point and that is how probably this one differs from the mainstream the most. Audio games have no graphical components, except for very few exceptions (which is not that cool because I wanted to play with everyone lol). With the optimization of everything, even code and ways of running things less processing power is needed to make all of those function. I must say that even with everything that has been going on (including the extensive piracy of some of those games) there have been many many contributions to what audio games are in general. Including a programming language especially done for that purpose. I had never seen such things before either.
lamentably though you can see that much of what the mainstream games use is nonexistent on the audio gaming world. A platform of some sort or making into a service or a subscription model would earn a lot of respect from me. Just like what microsoft or anyone else is doing with their software. I think its a viable alternative to just sellin one piece of software and could make the environment more sustainable for users and developers and those users that would support those things would be the real quote, true gamers unquote that the community would need. Unlockables would be nice too, paid unlockables for smaller prices.
Now, speaking of those amazing games that are free and very good like crazy party. How is that going to eventually keep up? how does it currently sustain itself? are we sure that say, in 5 years from now we will still have an online gamePlay facility?