Re: Chromium OS

Hi.
Thanks for your replies.
I managed to get a virtual machine up and running. I messed it up the first time, because VmWare Fusion asked if it should upgrade the machine. That operation broke it... smile
Is there any ways to change the Chromevox modifier key from capslock to an other key? The capslock is messed up in VmWare Fusion for Mac. smile
Where do I find other commands? I don't know how to access any menus, how to shot down programs, access settings etc.
For some weird reason, the screenreader is using a German voice, and I don't know how to check for any danish voice.
It seems interesting and extremely responsive.
Edit: Never mind, I figured it out, and found out why I was having trouble as well.