Re: Monthly chat February 2018

Well, something sad, I will get it in April cause in April I will go in the UK and I will buy it from here.
My birthday was ok, a single problem, my phone was droped on a hard material by a year and a half old kid, the flip chase was completely broken, I had a problem with sim card slot and now it is resolved, but well yah, I need to get a new flip chase cause my phone is just glas so, scratches are alot.
But no problem, if this phone will have problems again, I still have my s3 neo wich is crap, it stayed more than 30 mins in water without me knowing that, it was droped from big things, but still works with no lag.
And I know I will have problems with music on Alexa, my dad has a prime ackount and he said he will give it to me and continue to pay, but I am buying it especialy for interesting skils like bible and games.
Cause I am tooo tired to do some more posting, can I ask someone please to make a topik or something in how to setup the dot as a blind user, what things can I do with it and what advantages and disadvantages has it, cause my dad wanted an ecow plus, but I said no to this.
And why not, an audio demonstration?
smile Howp I will hear for you soon and thanks for congratulations I got here from Brian and alooot of congrats on skype from members.
Thanks in advance for the gwide, if it will happen.
big_smile