Re: Monthly chat February 2018

Hi Angel.

Yep, the echo dot needs to be permanently plugged in and attached to a wireless network. Actually my lady and I are a bit narked since we took the echo dot with us on the vocal studies weekend, but I didn't have time to sort out the hotel's wireless network (even assuming you could access it for free and didn't have to pay an arm and a leg), so we've annoyingly lost our streak on several games.

Since we'd worked up a 50 day streak on word of the  quiz and question of the day, this is quite annoying big_smile.

Btw, also fixed your title and replied in the christmas competition thread in the news room, sorry about taking so much time over this.

Well as it's valentines day, I bought my lady some flowers yesterday. We were debating what to do, when Mrs. Dark suddenly remembered we'd been recommended an Italian restaurant which I just learned the way to last week.
I phoned them at ten last night wondering if they'd have any seats,  yes they do (they even have a braille menu apparently), so that's where we're off to this evening big_smile.