Re: Monthly chat February 2018

The prime ackount was not my idea, so, I really don't care if it does something or not cause I will use it onli for skils.
I have a single problem, it has no baterry, so, I need to stay with an external power bank to keep it running at school.
My phone is complete repaired now, well, almost complete, but not because the mother of the kild was offering to pay the cost of a new case, she just keep hidding, like I do not know who droped my phone, like nothing has happened.
Now I have a small substitute, like a skin on it who is just crap cause it will not protect the thing against nothing, but my mother bought a new one for me and she needs to send it from the UK to me, but for securiti reasons for now, the phone is always on something like a wardrobe when it is not used.
And thanks for the clue, I will ask my questions in the Alexa topik.
And please Dark, look in the topik about results of Christmas contest, cause I wrote here but the topik is not getting in front of the page.