Re: intriguing email from breaker box games

Shotgunshell, that's the thing. You're in a situation where you can get that sort of help if you want it. Other people aren't. GamerPal wouldn't be any good for you, so by all means move on, the same way I will if someone releases another racing game, for instance. It's not for me.

And as for the "I'll believe it when I see it" thing? Heh, that's why I'm trying to get someone to try the service, and why I'm extremely glad that someone's volunteered to do so when they're able.

I'd like to believe that Jake will actually offer something worthwhile here, but I'm not sure either way. I guess this will prove it one way or the other.