Re: intriguing email from breaker box games

well after I origionally posted this topic I emailed back to ask for more information. I have nothing back except for the same email somebody else mentioned offering it cheeper.

I should point out I didn't start this as an aggressive attack against breaker box, airic, once it was finally released in it's turbo version runs like a dream and is a great game. i'll admit I do have wurries and issues with them though, all of which have been covered comprehensively by other posters.

was interesting to see the feedback this has got though.

I'm still in 2 minds on breakerbox. they have a lot to offer and what they do make is well worth the money. on the other hand, a lot of the time they don't deliver and it's a real shame. they have a lot of potential. I guess we'll see what this new idea of theirs brings but like many others, I personally won't be spending money on it until somebody can show it actually works, is worth the money and will fit with people's times.
there's a scinical part of me thinks people will get things like, oh sorry, we have nobody available to play this game with you at the time you suggested, will Monday the 31st of February next year be ok.

ok 31st of February is going to far but I think you get the point.