Beatstar decision

Hi all!
So as some of you know, I am making beatstar cross platform.

I am currently building the core of the game and I am trying to decide something and I need your input.
The question is, are beatcoins really worth it?
Should I just let anyone play any pack they want at any time, without having to unlock?
There are hundreds and hundreds of packs, so having a pack shop seems a bit unnecessary at this point because it's hard to get this many beatcoins to buy all the packs.

what do you think?

Cheers.