Re: Beatstar decision

I love the beatcoins option. It gives you something to work for, a reward when you've finished a pack, and means that your always progressing at the game in unlocking new packs. Plus of course when you get good enough you'll get lots of coins.

I'd definitely say please leave it in, indeed I'd love to see more unlockable options with beatcoins since they make the game truly progressive.