Re: Beatstar decision

Actually it'd be nice if the price to unlock the packs was somehow related to how many beatcoins the  was likely to yield, since some packs you pay 5k coins for them and can get ten times that for finishing them, others you get barely one k, then again I don't know if there would be an automated way to track how much each pack is worth.

If the price is decreased I'd recommend making it 3k per pack so that you still have to work to finish them and finishing packs still helps you.

I'd also love to see some more achievements in the game and maybe an extra minigame or two, particularly achievements related to completing many packs since we now have so  many of them.

You could even consider some collectable trophy items to buy with your hundreds of thousands of beatcoins, both because you get so many beatcoins, and just for the bling factor d.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dash via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dash via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector