Re: If there would be a way for getting your sight back, would you do it?

I was talking about success in post 53; I'm both thankful and exceptionally humbled to be  mentioned in a well phrased and put together post like BlindJedi's 60.  This is precisely what I mean; I write a bunch of stuff which is to me absolutely pointless because I've already learned it, so there's no further need to dwell upon it and all I need do is catalog it... I could privately do that in a journal!
and then I come across a post or receive a message from someone that says something to the effect that, duuuude, you're so right!  I'm not sure where you come up with this stuff, but keep it coming!  You've persuaded me to do such and such and it really worked out!  I'm thankful to you!  I appreciate your advice!  Here's a thumbs up and some karma for ya!  Do you mind if I add you to skype or can we chat on TT?  Hey, you're the guy who did walkthroughs for Lunimals and Castaways, right?  Do you play such and such game?  how do you do this particular thing?  do you think it'd be better to do this, or to do that?
It's humbling, I tell you!  I have two choices on what I can do with this immense gift I get from those who bestow it upon me... I can justify being the puffed up know-it-all because I have the reputation and chops to back it up, or I can keep doing what I do and guarantee myself and those who come to me at least an ounce of success every time I'm asked to give advice or esearch a particular topic.  then, I end up with both the responsibility and the powerful privilege of managing $300 that are not my own to hand out a bunch of copies of a game I otherwise never would have given out!  Woooooo!
You know what?  I love you all.  Call it sappy, mushy, whatever you want, but this website and every single one of its members has taught me a little something, even if that something was something I already knew and just rediscovered.  I try to read every post, but I obviously can't; that doesn't make you less important.  There are just far too many of you, and I have a ton of stuff on my plate at any given moment in time.  Can you imagine what your life would be like if you spent every day trying to read, oh, I dunno, every post posted by at least a thousand people on a forum?  Twitter itself is overwhelming; I have both it and a facebook!  somewhere in between I still have chores to do, children to feed, a wife to whom I'm commited, a mother and father who want to know where I am and when I'm coming home, a grandfather who's slowly dying and whom I'd seriously like to see one more time before he goes, and then?  I gotta take a breath... I'm just happy to be here.  I can't put it any better than that.