my dream, your nightmare

Hello everyone.
PLEASE READ TO THE END!
July 1st, 2016 marked the beginning of a dream for me, but possibly the beginning of a nightmare for others.
Now, over a year and a half later, we walk between giants, the giant successes, and the giant failures, that make up the history of Cosmic Rage.
From a head admin point of view, the game has been a rolercoaster ride, with loops, corkscrews, spins, upside downs and quite a few "what happened there!"
Despite this I'm proud. Proud of a game that has run for nearly 2 years. Proud of a game "that cares."
As part of that caring, we're asking you. Well, I say we, I mean me.
The man of the hour, the guy you all want to smack, repeatedly, with a hammer.
I ask you, have you tried cosmic rage? What made you try it, or, what makes you not want to try it.
Did you leave the game? If so, why? What drove you off. Is it something that if you saw improved, you'd perhaps return some day? If you did leave, how long ago was it?
Perhaps you're a current player? What keeps you coming back, and what, even more, would keep you playing?

Many systems change on Cosmic Rage on a daily bases, and the hardest thing to do is ensure everyone likes it. that is why I want to hear your voice. To make Cosmic Rage your place of paradise, your dawning dream.
Let the rage, begin.
All flames will be used to roast marshmellows.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nightshade via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nightshade via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector