Re: my dream, your nightmare

I've tried it, and some of the issues I had.
It did not feel newbie friendly.
You had to type in a ton of info when trying to create a character instead of just picking stuff from a menu.
The soundpacks weren't available on the website.
It seemed very, very cluttered for a newbie, but my biggest issue was the lack of spellchecking on both your website and the game itself. I know we all make typos now and then, but it just makes your game look like a kid put it together.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nightshade via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nightshade via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rashad via Audiogames-reflector