Re: my dream, your nightmare

Well, In my case, I played the game a few monts ago. I enter to it well time to time to see what is happen and do some actibities, but in general I think that the game is fun.

One suggestion, so that the actibities are not necesarili scalables. I know that some activities give more exp than others, but IDk. give options to manage your own complete fleet of trash truck can give to you a good amount of exp and credits. or give the option to buy various vehicles, and let you share (or rent) it to other players, to get rewards like a enterprise. It will be very fun.

Other thing, is improbe the group experience. currentli, to have activities with friends, you need a.. well some time playing the game, but in various moment,s you want specially at start, can do things with your friends, so add more group activities at all range of levels.

And well, In my case, I love the "non-rol" experience, so, keep it as is done today. as an alternative, not mandatory. if you don't want to do a roleplay you can't do it and only play with activities, do things with only your friends, etc.

Finally, well. add some variations in the process of each activities, to have differences between how you do each one tongue

A, and improve the mushclient soundpack.

For me, these are all the suggestions. for all of other things, the game is very nise.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nightshade via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nightshade via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rashad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SilverEagle via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : snow via Audiogames-reflector