Re: Swamp: Questions for the Map maker and Campaign

Hi.
Thank you for your answer.
I'm trying to use the step on glass sound which is in the step/glass/run1.wav or the other run files. I'm entering the correct path, but as soon as I create a tile which I can walk on, I can't use other sounds from other folders than the map editor points me to by using the up and down arrows. So I can't manually type in steps/glass/run2.wav which is the sound I wanna use, but that path works if I use a tile which I can't pass through instead a walkable tile. This is pretty weird.
So, to make this clear I wanna do the following:
Make a tile I can walk on which is a broken window with broken glass, which should play the run2.wav sound in the glass folder instead the default steps sounds which I can choose by using the arrow keys.

  • [Audiogames-re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • [Audiogam... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: CAE_Jones
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ