Re: Swamp: Questions for the Map maker and Campaign

Hi.
So here I am with more questionhs, or rather an issue:
I've created an ally, but I'm having issues on getting it to follow my commands.
The readme says the follow me command is done by pressing f and then the up arrow, but that just activates the radar. The stay here command should be f and C, but that doesn't seem to work all the time. however, f and v seems to stop the ally most of the time. So my issue is that when the ally has been stopped, I can't get it to follow me again.
An other issue is that the ally loose the track of me randomly, and when that happens, it just stays there and does nothing at all. I can't get the ally to follow me cause of the broken command. F and S doesnt work by the way.
If someone who have experiences with that or if Aprone have the time to chime in, it would be very much apreciated. The whole idea with my campaign is broken because this won't work for me. I have posted regarding this in the Swamp topic as well.
I'm using the following script:

add ally spot 51,98,51,98 name=test gun=Glock 17
set ally obey test=yes
set ally mission test=follow
set ally aggression test=full
set ally ammo test=5000
set ally awareness test=12
set ally aim test=6
set ally shot delay test=15

  • [Audiogames-re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • [Audiogam... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: CAE_Jones
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ